The Friends of Mary Jacobs Library are active in the community, organizing fundraising events and activities that benefit the Mary Jacobs Memorial Library, support library programs, and enhance services.
The Friends are the largest group of volunteers for the Mary Jacobs Memorial Library Foundation.
The biggest fundraising event is the Annual Food & Wine Fundraiser.
Upcoming Friends fundraising events include:
- Annual Food & Wine Fundraiser
- Used Book sale – ongoing in the Adult Services Wing of Mary Jacobs Library
- YoFresh! Thursdays – mention Mary Jacobs Library when you buy your frozen treat/dessert/juice or tea at Montgomery YoFresh! every Thursday and YoFresh! will make a donation of a % sales to the Mary Jacobs Memorial Library
- Ootsav! Spring, 2017
Friends supported library programs include:
- Sing with Pat!
- Summer Reading Program Kick-off Special Event
- Summer Sounds Concert Series (Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm, June – August)
Find out what’s happening at the library and get involved with the Friends group.
To find out how you can get involved with the Friends or if you have an idea for a Friends sponsored event, please contact Crissy Blanos, President of the Friends of Mary Jacobs Library email: email@example.com